Saturday, March 7, 2009

Design 3, powerpoint presentation

Yesh!! I finally can sign in and blog here!! Thanks Samuel for the patience in helping me with the password thingy (Yeaps, I forget my password!) hahhaa.. Thanks Samuel!! anyway, I believe most of the coursemates of sem 3/2009 do know the exist of this class blog and I did sent invitation to most of you, so do sign up and blog here! share with us about your assignment arr or problems (I believe The class Rep a.ka. Samuel Wong would willingly help you to solve it, so don't Worry!) Coursemates, sound it out!! opinions and sharing are most welcomeee! =) alright?!! let the picture do the talkingsss! =) (photo from my camera) the previous post photos are from Sam's camera. =)



L to R: Chinda, Yweng, Jane, Suxin and Red bean.



Roxy, Jane and Samuel


Venise and Lian Hwa


Samuel and Roxy


Salmah, Aisha and Jason.


Jane. www.uniquelyjane.wordpress.com








No comments:

Layout

Voting